My full Amarante family! WooHoo!

1. So today WAS lucky! Thank the lord I was able to go to my other LV store and they had a perfect bracelet for me...along with some other goodies. I LOVE this color beyond anything, a lil fingerprinty, but meh, I care not. I shall buff it happily and regularly. LOL! Onto the artsy framed pics...lol....!

[​IMG]
    My fingerprinty (I kept holding it all day) cles.

[​IMG]
    My Inclusion pieces, Bracelet PM and Ring!

And..uh....um, ok, so I know I said I was a tad paranoid about the opening but I HAD TO. The bag, color...it's too intense, I needed a larger space of this color to own. I will just carry stuff in it that I wont be super paranoid about or just carry around lil stuffed toys and candy in it. Yes, that works. Here she is:
    [​IMG]
    LOL! I love her, I thought about it all night and had to.

That's my lil family and I love em. :wlae:

Thanks for looking guys, :heart: you!

2. Hey Gayle,

We're Reade twins!

You got a lot of stuff!! Soooop pretty! I tried on the bracelet but they only had a small and I couldn't squeeze my preggy hands through the little thing. LOL

3. Another Amarante lover! Congratulations on your Amarante family --- all gorgeous!!

4. Wow, Congrats!!:tup:

5. Congrats! Amazing pieces, they all look wonderful :smile:

6. Love the colour. Adorable collection.

7. Congrats! :heart: all your Amarante goodies!:love:

8. Gayle, I love all your buys! Wow I love that ring! Too beautiful. You are so on target with your adjective..."intense" is the perfect way to describe Amarante. I had to quote your post 'cause your pics are so pretty I wanted to repeat them! Enjoy!

9. Gayle, I love your collection! congrats:biggrin:

10. Your Amarante family is amazing, congrats! : )

11. Love all of them!!

12. gorgeous family you got there. ;)

13. :heart::heart::heart:
    Awww, Thanks so much to everyone xoxoxo!

Riley! I saw yours too, it's so pretty, hehehe. get one anyways, so when you become un-preggie with the new beautiful addition you can wear it! :heart:

DesigningStyle, you're too cute!!!

14. they're oh so beautiful! im on a ban by my husband, but maybe i can sneak one in. congrats!!!

15. Congratulations.