My friend is lying to me

Oh dear, steer clear. She is toxic. She could be telling the truth about her son, in which case she may be having a hard time with it. Or, she could be lying, in which case she will eventually be found out and fired. All I can say is for you to let the bosses do their job and try to tough it out while all of this goes on.

I agree with everything Lori said. Let your bosses deal with it. Getting involved in this mess won't help you.

does she really have a son?

well, this is tricky bec if it is true you will feel very bad when you find out for doubting. if she is lying she is 'dangerous' in a work environment and I would stay distant but on good terms while you work together.

she is supposed to be a trainer but disappears when you are supposed to train? this bothers me bec it shows that she may not have the skills and so is trying to get off....

as your bosses are on to her, dont get involved at all. if the complaints bother you just leave bec you have something to do.

I lost my nephew to cystic fibrosis, if indeed her son has it she would be absolutely devistated. This is a horrible disease. You could always pm me if you want to get specific on the real effects of the disease on a child I would be happy help. If he really has CF she deserves alot of help and cooperation from her employer.

But if she is lying about diagnosing her son with a terminal illness she is a very ill person stay clear of her.

Oh dear, steer clear. She is toxic. She could be telling the truth about her son, in which case she may be having a hard time with it. Or, she could be lying, in which case she will eventually be found out and fired. All I can say is for you to let the bosses do their job...

Well, lori, I just want you to know that you said exactly what I was going to say.

However, I would have taken a minimum of 6000 words to say it.

So you have deprived all the forum readers of at least twenty screensful of convoluted and soporific verbiage. I hope you're happy.

My fingers are. :graucho: