My friend is getting engaged.....

Chanel has such a strict policy about pictures in the store - I know the department stores would be more open to it. Can he take her to a Chanel inside of Neimans or Saks?

Maybe Neimans or Saks is better. Also we know a few friends who work for these stores so maybe they can pull a favor for him. I don't know how soon he will try to get this in motion. Her birthday is in August so maybe he can tell her he is buying her a bag for a birthday gift. I also know Neimans and Saks are pretty strick about pictures, if a SA brings a camera in the store they can be fired but I have seen pictures of people in the stores taken by our friends so some friends do take pictures and they had no problem?????

Oh what a lucky girl...a man who's not only romantic but who doesn't mind spending money on rings and Chanel! Love the whole idea.
I bet if he talks to the manager well in advance, they might bend any rules they might have...afterall, who could resist when it's about LOVE!
I can't wait to hear all about it. Can you hide under the counter and give a us an eye witness account? :yahoo: