my friend has finally received my ultimate soft! now it has to slowly make its way to

1. canada!!!!

i've asked him to take pics, modeling and all, will post them once i receive the pics....i'm soooooooooo excited :yahoo:
  2. good for you! congrats!:yahoo:
  3. How exciting. Can't wait to see the pics!
  4. :yahoo: Yeah, can't wait to see your pics!
  5. cool, hope we see the pics soon.
  6. lol..i just got off the phone with my SA here in Canada and had her do a search for me...nowhere to be found =(

congrats! i love this bag!
  7. congrats!:yahoo:
  8. canada never has took a lot of calling around to finally find my ultimate soft!!!!:wlae:
  9. Congrats!! :yahoo:

I'm in Toronto too and I do the exact same thing to get some of my bags!! :yes: The only problem with doing it this way is that you have to be really sure about the bag...cuz you can't really return it then... :shrugs:
  10. yep, absolutely, that's why every decision is so agonizing cuz i have to be 100% sure.
  11. yep, and as i posted in the thread, i wasn't ahundred percent happy w/ my classic flap, if i was in nyc, i'd defintely go back for an exxchange, since i'm in toronto i'm gonna suck it up
  12. Fingers crossed that everything else we order from the US works out fine!! ;)
  13. I think all will be fine, but will cross my fingers too :smile:
  14. Congrats! I am sure you are super excited!