My French Blue City is here..TDF!!!!

1. I love it..I love it..I love it..I love it!! Woo hoo, I LOVE Daphne for picking it out!! It is the most amazing blue I have ever seen. I want to post pics..don't laugh..but I don't know how!! It is sooooooooo gorgeous..not electric blue at all, it reminds me of blueberry but maybe a little lighter, it is such a true blue, I :heart: it so much. I did decide to go w/ the marine first/money wallet instead of the french blue first/money wallet only because I want a little of each blue!! Someone please let me know how to post pics

2. oh and by the way..I love love love love the leather, it melts into a smooshy ball and has no veins..love it!!

3. yay!!!!!!!! congrats sagranch:yahoo:

4. u could open an account in photobucket.com and upload ur photos, then u can copy the url address and click on the mountain icon on this thread and paste it!
    or u could send me ur pics and i;ll post it to ya :yes:

congratsss!!

5. Can't wait for pictures....the color looked so pretty in the swatches and would love to see how it really looks. Congrats on your purchase by the way!

6. squeee! check your PMs! I'll post the pics for you!

7. Can't wait for your pics. How great that your leather sounds so fabulous.

8. OMG another french blue !!!! :wtf: :wtf:
    I can't wait to see the colour :graucho: :drool: :drool:

9. Congratulations!! I'm so happy you got the purse of your dreams!!

10. can't wait to see! The combo of the french blue city with marine money is going to be SO gorgeous!! CONGRATS!!

11. [​IMG]

12. nice!

13. [​IMG]

14. [​IMG]

15. Ce Bleu Français est fabuleux !!!!!!!!!!
    OK I'm partial ;)
    Congrats Sagranch !!!!!!!!!!!