My FOUR new Bbags!

1. Well, through a combination of a raise and selling a few bags, I've made some purchases recently...

Tomato First - I sold both of my Vermillion bags (Day and City), but still really wanted a red Bbag. This one is a perfect true red, and the leather is unbelievable!

[​IMG]

Ocean First - I love my Blue Glacier First, but I wanted a deeper blue as well. I wasn't crazy about the Ocean bags I saw in person at Barneys, but this one is more vivid and saturated. In the right light it looks a little like Indigo! A very versitile blue.

[​IMG]

Magenta First - I bought the LE Magenta City, but I just didn't love it. The colour was a little less bright and the City size just isn't right for me. However, my good friend had the opposite problem, so we just straight-across traded bags - my LE City for her First!

[​IMG]

Ink Twiggy - My favourite of the new bags! The leather on this one is outstanding. I'd had an Ink City before, but it was so purple that I sold it to fund Violet. This one is more of the standard Ink - dark blue with a hint of purple undertones in the right light. This bag just hands-down goes with everything. One of my favourite Bal colours of all time! It came to me with darkened handles, but I was able to lighten them to the same colour as the rest of the bag with Orange TKO!

[​IMG]

Ocean First.jpg Tomato First.jpg Magenta First.jpg Ink Twiggy.jpg
  2. wow you are one crazy kitty ! :nuts:beautiful finds especially the magenta and ink babies....:drool:

3. :dothewave:

CONGRATS!!!! They are so pretty!!!!!

:drool:

4. good god! they're gorgeous, how can you pick just one to wear for the day? love em!

5. Chesire - wow!! You are one lucky girl!!!

6. what gorgeous bags!

7. A bag haul, love it!! that ink color is amazing.

8. dang.....HOT

9. Wow, 4 gorgeous bags! Now a hard question; which one are you going to take out first?

Lucky lucky you!

10. I've recently bought an ink twiggy,:yahoo: LOVe it!!!
    The leather is awsome! I live in a very small city in NJ nobody knows Balenciaga, and all my friends do not like it! I don't care what anybody thinks I LOVE MY BBag!!!:jammin:

11. VERY NICE! I bet you're grinning like a Cheshire cat right now!

12. Those are beautiful bags, Cheshire. :love: Congrats!!

13. Congrats!!! Great vivid colors and I really like the First style too! :tup:

14. wow!! great color choices!! i love all of your new purchases!!

15. OMG!!! I love them all!!! Congratulations!!!