My fist hermes bag :)

pinkish_love

Birkins Hunter
Jun 29, 2006
Hi ladies!!!!

so with all the pictures and the chitchat about hermes bag, i'm madly in love with hermes!!! now i'm waiting to own and wear my first hermes bag!! :yahoo:

so.. i was offered a fuschia ostrich paris-bombay.. what do u guys think? i love the color and the size!!! but fuschia is avery difficult color to match what i usually wear (khakis, white, black.. basic colors)
:rolleyes:
tough decision.. what do u think?:shrugs:

i love fuschia ostrich and the paris-bombay shape, so having those two sounds absolutely DIVINE!! you have to get it!! so i can see pictures of it!!!

How is a fuschia ostrich ANYTHING a tough decision?! Get it NOW!!

Oh my goodness. Fuschia Ostrich is the dream leather of about half this forum, myself included. And the Paris-Bombay is fabulous. Snap it up before someone else does.

how much is it? My gut instinct says "get her," but if you have your heart set on a Birkin/Kelly and you don't have unlimited resources (as like me! :sad:), you may to save your money on a Birkin/Kelly

coco-nut said:
How is a fuschia ostrich ANYTHING a tough decision?! Get it NOW!!

Oh my goodness. Fuschia Ostrich is the dream leather of about half this forum, myself included. And the Paris-Bombay is fabulous. Snap it up before someone else does.

Tell me about it. Fuschia ostrich is so beautiful in person. Go for it. What a great bag to get! I really like the Paris Bombay.

Get it, get it, get it, get it, get it......We are GREAT enablers here!!!!

Fuschia goes with more than you think, Pinkish....you'll see how beautiful it is with jeans, T's and Black & White. Sometimes you need something to spark it all up with.

If this is not going to be your only Hermes bag in your lifetime.....GO GET THAT PUPPY!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!

I'm jealous!!! Get it get it get it! Wah, I wish the store where I have the credit can get a fuchsia ostrich P-B bag or fuchsia ostrich Bolide. SOMETHING fuchsia ostrich in bag~

Get it get it get it!