My first Zucca!!!

Did you get it from the Scottsdale Macy's? If not, last week I spent 20 minutes debating whether or not to get one exactly like it :lol: Congrats! It's a gorgeous bag.

Did you get it from the Scottsdale Macy's? If not, last week I spent 20 minutes debating whether or not to get one exactly like it :lol: Congrats! It's a gorgeous bag.

Thank you!! I actually bought it at Macy's in Chandler, and I know it wasn't there last week when I looked, so it must have been returned.

I'm in Scottsdale Macy's at least a couple of times a week (I work right near the mall and I like to "walk the mall" during my lunch break for some exercise) and I'm pretty sure they had quite a bit of Pirata left last time I was there.

Do you girls feel like you're being watched like a hawk when you spend 1/2 hour looking at all the Toki bags on display in a store? I always feel like they're all talking about how nuts I must be when I keep picking bags up and putting them down, again and again!

-SB

yup, I got followed around last week because I was walking around for 10 min.with 2 amores trying to decide wich one to get. I finally got feed up, turned around and asked the SA " May I help YOU?" She said no and turned around . I then proceded to get the manager and complain about it.

Do you girls feel like you're being watched like a hawk when you spend 1/2 hour looking at all the Toki bags on display in a store? I always feel like they're all talking about how nuts I must be when I keep picking bags up and putting them down, again and again!

-SB

Congrats on your Zucca...as everyone probably knows it's my FAV bag. You got an awesome placement. I :heart: my pirata zucca so much that I don't use it b/c I don't want to ruin it :shame:. I'm definitely my mother's daughter!

As for being watched while you select a toki, you're not alone. I was picking out a bag once, it took forever as usual, I took the bag I was buying to the SA, she scanned it, then grabbed my purse that was sitting on the counter. :wtf: My BF was like, NO, THAT'S HERS :cursing:

congrats on a beautiful zucca! the only zucca i have (and love to death) is my lamore one...its so pretty and white that i dont wanna use it often in case i dirty it up :P

gah! those stupid SAs...i totally know how you girls feel. i always get watched too but its like, if you're gonna watch me you might as well not put sensors on the bags! thats what they're there for!