My first YSL: OS Muse in Caramel (and I`m a guy...)

1. I finally took the plunge and got my first YSL!

Last year, I spotted the Grey Flannel OS Muse and instantly fell in love with the material, but thought I wouldn`t get much use out of it, so by sale time (always pretty late here in Europe!), I got it in Caramel Buffalo for only 720 Euro! (Does anyone happen to know the official name?)

Being a guy, the bag feels a little feminine, but I adore the shape and size, so I hope I can pull it off! I included an action shot, so I`m curious about your opinion, ladies and gents. Yay or nay?

Anyways, just wanted to share my excitement.....

STA71442_1200x1200_100KB.jpg STA71441_1200x1200_100KB.jpg
  2. Yay!

3. yay! wear it in the best of health!

4. looks great on you!

5. YaaaaaaaaaaaaaY

6. [​IMG]

I want the gold of it...

7. It looks so great in the Caramel, congratulations! :tup:

8. Gorgeous! I keep thinking YSL makes good styles for unisex. Every time I visit the YSL store there's always a guy or two looking around and they look to be in their late 20s early 30s, so YSL must be rubbing off on many guys :biggrin:

9. :tup:
    It looks great and I LOVE the color!

I know an SA that has a muse (an Olive) and he loves it! Actually, I love my muse because it doesn't feel, too feminine...or like any other purse...it is very unique.

Congratulations!!!

:woohoo:

10. Thanks a bunch for the positive reaction, guys! I took her out for a spin and really loved it!

11. You can rock it and the color is great. Have fun using it.

12. I really like it! You look really polished in your "in action" shot. Enjoy it!

13. Yay! You look great in that action shot

14. Is it just me, or does it look olive in the action pic?

Anyway, both colors that I saw are GREAT!!!!

15. Congrats, your O/S Muse is just fabulous...I hope you keep it and enjoy using it. You're so stylish!:tup: