My First Vuitton Piece

1. Well, here it is! This is the wallet that I mentioned in a previous thread. I love it. :love: The quality is so awesome. This one certainly is a keeper. I tried to take a pic of the LV stamp, but it was too blurry. For those who are curious where this particular wallet was manufactured, the answer is France. I kind of like the idea that I got a "Made in France" one for my first piece. :amuse:
    lvwallet.jpg lvwalletinside.jpg lvwalletopen.jpg
  2. Congrats! It's cute! I want a LV wallet bad I don't...maybe someday.
  3. Very nice! Congrats!
  4. YAY! Enjoy it!!!
  5. Very nice! I also hope to have a LV wallet soon, I want the zippy one!
  6. Congrats on your great wallet .!. .!. I'm soooooo wanting Mono Koala; but it will be a while, I just got a new bag in Feb. Also wanting a small agenda, as well as a makeup
  7. so you really like it.
    Because i am very close to buying that wallet but my store never has any.
  8. Oooh it looks just like the one that I bought my brother for his birthday, except I think his is the vertical version and has a plastic insert.

Funny thing, it was bought at the Champs Elysee store in Paris, but the wallet is made in Spain. Weird !
  9. Nice! Congrats!!!
  10. Congratulations!
  11. Congrats!! This is my favorite mono billfold.
  12. congratz! nice wallet
  13. Congrats!
  14. Yay! Very nice!
  15. Congratulations on your first LV! LOVE the wallet! You're right, the quality is awesome on Vuitton! Thanks for sharing and also for the GREAT pictures! Use it in good health!