My First Very Prive's!!!

1. I received my whips roccia very prive's today. I am still at work so I will try to get pics posted later. These shoes are outstanding.:yahoo: I had already tried on the black VP's with a red tip, in the store, but this is my first pair. I am so glad I decided to go for them. They were on clearance so it is even better. If you would have told me 6 months ago that I would try on a pair of 110 mm shoes that would be comfortable and easy to walk in I would have asked if you were on crack :roflmfao: I will definitely be getting more Very Prive's! I have been stalking some grey ones....
  2. Congrats on the deal! VPs are worth it at full retail, to get it on sale is fantastic! I cannot wait to see your pics.
  3. Can't WAIT to see your pics! You got such a fabulous deal on them, I'm jealous!
  4. congrats! can't wait to see pics! :popcorn:
  5. Congrats!!!! I love VP's, they are one of my if not my fav CL style!!! So sexy and classic! Now your gonna want every color/fabric/etc....haha cant wait to see pics
  6. we're all excited to see your modeling pics
  7. Congrats, so happy for you I love VP's they are really comfy can't wait to see your pics!