My FIRST Tokidoki inside!!

1. So today I was out shopping and went into Nordstrom and got some really cute Tokidoki stuff and it's my first purchase...........YAY!! I am so in love with it! I have been looking for something small, over the shoulder and lightweight to take to places like Disneyland or the Zoo so I can be "hands free" to deal with the kiddos and I found this:

Pirata print in the Denaro wallet and Ciao bag!!

and I LOVE that it's not black!! I am a brown person.......soooo love it!!
  2. now the only thing I'm bummed about it that I paid full price and just saw that the website pulse has both of these and it'd be free shipping, no sales tax and 15% off! That would save me $43!! But I got to hand pick my bag and wallet for perfect placement and it cost me $53 to fill up my gas tank today to drive 40 mins one way to get to Nordies and if I was to return it, I'd have to pay more $$ in gas (especially since it's $3.17 A GALLON!!), so guess it will all work out in the end. Just wish I would have seen that before I went shopping today!! OH WELL!
  3. great pic! congrats on your new tokis! :biggrin: i think the money was well worth it cuz you got to choose your print! i love the print on your wallet..especially that lil kitty on the island !!
  4. The benefit is you got to pick your print and not worry about what you're going to get. I ordered and got a blurry print and the feeling when you see not such a perfect bag is such a bummer. I did a trade and all is well now but at the time I opened my package and saw it I was bummed. I did not get the instant gratification you get when you buy it in person. So that little extra is worth it in the end.

Congrats on your first two Tokidoki! It's a perfect pair.
  5. I just found out that I'm going to Santa Barbara tomorrow and I also just got an upgraded Macys card in the mail today and a 20% off coupon, so I'm gonna go see if they have it there and if so return the other to Nordies. Also I looked at the website and I would rather have the Ciao that has the same print all on the front (incl. the fold over part), like this:

6. Congratulations! It's a great start!:yahoo:
  7. Congrats! Your bag and denaro are cute :smile:
  8. You ordered a smaller handbag and the denaro. So it was worth handpicking it in the store. If it was a larger bag I wouldn't worry so much if I ordered it online. Since you get most of the print anyway.
  9. Its super kawaii! Congrats!
  10. What a cute matching set - congrats!!
  11. gee I ended up getting another item today! I got the luna in cita for $43!!
  12. Which Macy's in Santa Barbara did you get it from? Did they have any others on sale? That's like 75% off!

13. the one at Paseo Nuevo (near the beach), they had like 3 tables in the purse dept of sale items that were marked 25% off then take an additional 40% off and I had a $20 off coupon as well. Oh and the bags were under the tables hidden by red table you gotta dig!!

Le Cumbre didn't have ANYTHING!! I don't even think they carry tokidoki as I didn't see any.

this is the other stuff they had on sale:
  14. wow!! :wtf: holy crap! that hella cheap!! you got a great deal! too bad we dont have sales like that here..otherwise i'd be totally broke!!
  15. hehe... and now it is all downhill from here!!!

congrats on a great price and great print selection!!!!!