My first time... =)

1. I finally got something from Louis Vuitton for the first time! :yahoo:I had called my (trying to develop this relationship with one SA) to hold the vernis cles for me in violet and pomme so today I went to choose between the two. It was the hardest decision ever but finally ended up with the violet because the SA that was there said it was a seasonal color.

PLUS, thanks to all the tPFers who bought it before me and posted a TON of pictures!

I noticed that the sides on the violet were a little thick compared to the pomme. But since my store only had 2 to choose from and one of them was on display, I went with the new one. Has anyone noticed that?
  2. Congrats :yahoo: pics please
  3. Congrats! Would love to see your pic.
  4. congrats, looking forward to the pics!
  5. Congrats on your new cles! The violette is just lovely!

I'll have to compare mine, but I didn't notice any difference between the pomme & violette.
  6. i'd love to see some pics of your new violette! enjoy!
  7. congrats!
  8. Pictures! Pictures! Pictures! :popcorn:
  9. Congrats!
  10. Thanks everyone!

I was too lazy to post pictures since so many others have posted already but...I should probably practice..

Threads are useless without pictures right?! :yes:

I'm still confused tho, does anyone know if this style is limited edition or is it just the violette color that is? To be honest, I only brought the violette color home cuz the SA said it was a seasonal color...that pomme is also TDF!
    Resize of Violette Cles 001.jpg Resize of Violette Cles 002.jpg Resize of Violette Cles 004.jpg Resize of Violette Cles 005.jpg
  11. Congrats!
  12. Congrats on the goodie! Correct me if I am wrong, but i think all Vernis colors are seasonal, it's just matter of how long the season is. LV will stop producing the color after few season, then just sell until they are all gone. Some color outlast others, Framboise is out after Perle, but it's already gone while Perle is still in production.
  13. congrats!!! its a beauty! i got one myself. even though this is your first im sure its not your last. i wouldn't be able to choose between the two colours.
  14. Congrats on your new purchase! It is gorgeous and so much more functional than the smaller sized cles.
    This particular item you have bought is limited ed. The usual cles are much smaller in size, do not have the V fold in the side, and do not have the extra pocket, and also do not have the Louis Vuitton nameplate.
  15. Congrats!
    I'd pick the one I really love, because personally I don't really care if its limited/seasonal items.