My first THREE pairs of Louboutins!!

1. YAYYY!! I went from 0 to 3 in 30 minutes. I got the L'Evidence wedges, Nombril slingbacks (or maybe it's Vernice? not sure which is color/style), and Pigalle 70 heels. The Pigalles are 0.5-1 size too big for me but they have no 7 left anywhere and there is one last pair of black 7.5 but they're on hold for someone til Monday so hopefully I can do some padding here and there.

Anyways, here they are! They're all low-heels because I can't wear high ones, especially since I have really wide feet and Loubies are cut so narrow. Excuse my sandal scars! I'm still trying to find that miracle cream to remove them.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Congratulations!! I think you just walked in the dark (I mean bright) side of CLs.

3. Wow great start. I want to find the lower pigalle as well. Thanks for sharing!!

4. They look great on you! Congrats :smile:

5. Gorgeous!! And welcome to the Louboutin addiction! Love the L'Evidence especially :heart: Where did you get those beauties from?

6. BEAUTIFUL!!! congrats on your great purchases!!!

7. Congrats you are off to a great start!

8. Congrats! Enjoy!

Palmer's cocoa butter with Vitamin E should help those scars. :yes:

9. great choices! congrats!

10. wow love them.

11. do u live in van??? did u get them from browns???

12. gorgeous finds!congrats!

13. Love them all!

14. I love that shade of red...looks like an orange/red, which is a fav of mine!:smile: Congrats!

15. CONGRATS! I love the Red Pigalle!