My first thank you card!

1. I just received my first thank you card from Coach SA! I have spent more then this time before and never got one, how sweet! It was during PCE too. What a nice feeling!

2. very fun! I remember when I got mine - it's such a nice touch!

3. I recieved one too a couple of days ago. I thought it was really sweet.

4. yay! warm fuzzie feeling huh? i remember getting a card from them too before. it was such a nice gesture. i was like GO them!!!

5. I got one too...and promptly scrapbooked it along with my pictures of my first coach bag. I actually got it after my first purchase. I loved that SA!

6. congrats!

7. Wow, sounds like a whole new feeling. I am looking forward to getting one of those!!

8. I thought I got one today... but it was only my receipt from a phone order. :sad:

9. Congrats!!

10. do you only get them if you spend a ton of $ ?
    :sad:

11. i write a thank you note for phone orders, she/he should have too but i guess it's up to the SA

thank you notes are for purchases, not exchanges, made of 250$ or more before tax.

i personally love writing them only because everyone compliments me on my writing & we get a lot of tourists and they don't qualify if it's international.

congrats on your first note! :drinkup: here's to the first of many ;)

12. i know i saw a couple of SAs writing them when i went to my local boutique the other day, but i didn't get one :sad:

oh well, guess i'll have to spend more ;)

13. I got my second one the other day thanking me for my PCE purchases. It was really thoughtful and kind.
    My SA Rocks!!!!! I can't wait to see all the new stuff in
    May and June. I went in to see the store yesterday and everthing looks so beautiful with all the Ergo stuff. I think all the Ergo Stuff will sell out and people do seem to love it.

14. congrats!

15. Thanks for the info ms-whitney! I wish that they'd always send you a receipt for the phone orders. It just makes me nervous if I'd have to return something and all I have is the packing slip but no receipt. :sad:

Are the SAs always supposed to mail you your receipt for phone orders?