My first Tano

1. I found this site a few weeks ago, which led me to discovering Tano. I read all of the positive reviews of the bags and fell in love with the Sexbomb bag. I wanted the bag in black, and quickly realized it was sold out almost everywhere. When I called all of my area boutiques that carried Tano, they told me I wouldn't be able to find it. They also said Tano won't be making anymore. Then I discovered Not only did they have the bag in black, but it was also on sale for 10% off plus free shipping.

To make a long story short, I got the bag today and it is gorgeous. The crunch leather is still soft, but has a shine to it. The bag is also sooooo light! I can't believe how light it is. I was a little worried about the quality at first because of the weight, but it seems to be well made. I will try to post pics modeling the new bag. It's adorable, I hope that it holds up well to daily use!
  2. pics?
  3. Congrats!! I too ordered the Sex Bomb, but in the Tango Red color. It should be here Jan. 2nd. Can't wait to see your pics! hint hint lol
  4. congrats and enjoy your new bag!
  5. OOO can't WAIT to see!
  6. Awesome! I love thatsourbag! I've bought and sold about 7 Tano Sex Bombs over the last year - I'm SUCH the fickle pickle - but it's a favorite style of mine and I'm sure you won't be disappointed. What color did you get?
    The favorite colors of mine would be the black and the wine. I had the navy several times over and just kept selling it. Ridiculous! :yahoo: