My First Stam!

1. Finally I got my first Stam!! And I got it in Putty, the only color that I really want :yahoo:

Thanks for a lot of people who have helped me authenticate this bag (especially bag.lover and elongreach.) I will post the pictures when I get it in my hands :love: I can't wait to touch the buttery soft leather.
  2. YAY!!!! Congrats! Can't wait for you to get it, hope it'll be perfect. =)
    You & Elongreach are Putty Stam sisters. =)
  3. Woo hoo! Congratulations Chloe.Clementine! Post pictures when you receive it - bet it's gorgeous!
  4. Congrats!!!!

Can't wait to see your pictures!
  5. Congrats and enjoy!
  6. congrats!
  7. YAY! I'm glad you got this. I was SOOO tempted, but decided against bidding once I already saw a bid. I figured it wasn't meant to be.

8. Congratulations! Can't wait for pics!
  9. mpark46, thank you for not bidding against me :flowers:. You're such a sport. If I didn't get that one I thought I was going to get the black stam, but I really fall in love with the putty stam. So Thank You!!!

I would post pictures as soon as I get the bag! I'm so frickin' excited :yahoo:

10. Congrats Chloe! I'm glad I could help out a bit. I hope you enjoy her as much as I enjoy mines!
  11. Congratulations, Chloe.clementine!!! post pics when you can! :biggrin:
  12. Gongrats!! That´s an awesome bag.
  13. Congrats. Glad it went to a PFer:yahoo:

and post pics soon as u get it :tender:
  14. Wow, how exciting! The stam looks so gorgeous in pics (have never seen irl.)
  15. Good for you!!!!