My first SPY...UNVEILED!

1. After the longest and most excruciating seven days of my life, I finally have a SPY in my hot little hands and I am sooo lovin' her!
    I meant to share earlier, but somehow tPF is not loading well for me - anyone else has this problem? I keep getting a "server cannot be reached" message

Anyway.... You ladies ready for the great unveiling of what color she is? Heeee

Here's some teasers first...

What's inside the box?

Opening it... (trust me, it was soo difficult to cut the box properly and to photograph it because all i wanted to do was RIP the damn thing open!)

2. And the box is OPENED! :p

I have half a mind to leave it here.. without opening the dustbag... :roflmfao::graucho:
  3. Nooooo!! Need to see more pictures...pretty please!!:yes:
  4. Is it a honey, or honey wisteria? :nuts:
  5. Nope.... :graucho:
  6. OK! An end to all the misery!

Presenting to you, dear ladies...

THE METALLIC SPY! :love::love:

7. Gorgeous
  8. It's gorgeous! You're a lucky lady! Congrats and enjoy!
  9. Absolutely stunning! I never tire of oggling the metallic spy. :drool: I LOVE yours! Congrats!
  10. beautiful....where u get it from? the handle looks different and the interior too...very beautiful..congrats
  11. Stunning!
  12. the woven parts are gorgeous - never seen that striping before. CONGRATULATIONS! SO BEAUTIFUL!
  13. HOLY COW!!!! STUNNING!!!

Pyrexia, you lucky gal.
  14. wow! You took great pics - the best pics of the silver/gold metallic spy I have ever seen! Love the detailing on the woven handles!
  15. okay WOW! that is now officially my all time favorite spy! I LOVE IT! Congrats!:p