My first SPY...UNVEILED!

1. After the longest and most excruciating seven days of my life, I finally have a SPY in my hot little hands and I am sooo lovin' her!
    I meant to share earlier, but somehow tPF is not loading well for me - anyone else has this problem? I keep getting a "server cannot be reached" message

Anyway.... You ladies ready for the great unveiling of what color she is? Heeee

Here's some teasers first...

What's inside the box?
    [​IMG]

Opening it... (trust me, it was soo difficult to cut the box properly and to photograph it because all i wanted to do was RIP the damn thing open!)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. And the box is OPENED! :p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have half a mind to leave it here.. without opening the dustbag... :roflmfao::graucho:

3. Nooooo!! Need to see more pictures...pretty please!!:yes:

4. Is it a honey, or honey wisteria? :nuts:

5. Nope.... :graucho:

6. OK! An end to all the misery!

Presenting to you, dear ladies...

THE METALLIC SPY! :love::love:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Gorgeous

8. It's gorgeous! You're a lucky lady! Congrats and enjoy!

9. Absolutely stunning! I never tire of oggling the metallic spy. :drool: I LOVE yours! Congrats!

10. beautiful....where u get it from? the handle looks different and the interior too...very beautiful..congrats

11. Stunning!

12. the woven parts are gorgeous - never seen that striping before. CONGRATULATIONS! SO BEAUTIFUL!

13. HOLY COW!!!! STUNNING!!!

Pyrexia, you lucky gal.

14. wow! You took great pics - the best pics of the silver/gold metallic spy I have ever seen! Love the detailing on the woven handles!

15. okay WOW! that is now officially my all time favorite spy! I LOVE IT! Congrats!:p