My FIRST Reveal: Spikes & Strass & Everything Nice

This pair is perfect for you! Congrats babe! ;)

OMG they are both gorgeous!! I love the Dorado color!! Congrats!

OMG!!! Just amazing!!!
Love both of them!!
The Dorado Piggies were made for you..look great with your skin tone..wow!!!

Oh they are just gorgeous gorgeous on you aegis!!!! Stunning with your skintone! Congrats, these are major HGs!

:ty::ty::ty::ty:

OMG -- I DIE!!! :faint: Amazing pair! You have high standards for a reveal :lol:

lol--I do. I figured these were special enough to merit a thread:lol:

How in the world did I miss this???????????????

Strass: They are gorgeous, special, and fabulous in every way but then when YOU put them on....they radiate. Damn, woman. Great, great decision. Perfection. Done!
Spikes: Uh....as you know, I would never attempt to pull of spikes. Seeing yours and how incredible they are on you makes me rethink my conservative nature. SO CLASSY on you. Fierceness all day long.

if this thread could inspire you I am so happy I made it! You def. can do spikes. I would suggest the Candy pump if you could ever find it bc there aren't too many spikes...I call it a good girl spike :smile: or a VP

if this thread could inspire you I am so happy I made it! You def. can do spikes. I would suggest the Candy pump if you could ever find it bc there aren't too many spikes...I call it a good girl spike :smile: or a VP

Those are both great ideas for me...DH loves spikes in men's shoes. Maybe if he goes in that direction, I will use it as an excuse and join him :graucho:.

I'm in love :love: The Dorado are TDF!

Gorgoeus...congrats.

Those are both great ideas for me...DH loves spikes in men's shoes. Maybe if he goes in that direction, I will use it as an excuse and join him :graucho:.

GORGEOUS! They look great on you. Enjoy!

I pulled up this thread for other reasons and realized I had never thanked you ladies! Apologies! Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting. And CTS if you have lucite heels you can have spikes too lol:graucho:

and i have the perfect clutch by Jimmy Choo that compliments it perfectly. C'est la piece de resistance!!

1nzgc5.jpg

2enn78w.jpg

What a winning combo!