My first reveal! Great outlet goodies :)

I second this. Amazing to get both those, same day, same outlet. You should be thrilled. :tup:
For an outlet in the middle of nowhere, they get the goods. Its over an hour away or I would go more often (or maybe not...since my wallet is hurting lately LOL). I'm so happy with them. I was only going to get one, but couldn't decide. I knew if I picked one I would kick myself for not getting the other.

Congrats Affini on your terrrrrrrrrific outlet buys. I couldn't believe both bags were at the outlet. That's so amazing. I love the large black Zoe, but that XL is very big! In fact, it makes the Kristin seem smaller.

Enjoy your new purchases.

Wow congrats!!! My outlet had nothing as great as those today. I was even hoping to find a Hamptons carryall, but no such luck. I guess I was lucky to come home with a Madeline, as thats what I wanted, but its always nice to be surprised with a good selection of items. I think there were some Zoe wristlets in the clearance section, but I literally could not even get within three feet of that area, so I just peeked in and gave up! Great outlet shopping for you, though!

here ya go

2u9uazd.jpg

Looks fab on you! Do you think this this Zoe is bigger than the Thompson hobo?

Yep! BLACK PATENT SABRINA!! They also had a magenta large sabrina. I paid $527. Around the same as it would be with PCE, but who knows if she'll be around then!!!!!!
29osevd.jpg

Gorgeous! I can't believe she's @ the outlets...I guess it's all chance/luck! And you had some good luck :tup:!!! Wicked cute kitty:heart: too!

So much for trying to stay on ban for once! I'm going to have to keep an eye out for an XL Zoe now. Thank so much for the comparison photos! And congrats again on the wonderful outlet finds!

So much for trying to stay on ban for once! I'm going to have to keep an eye out for an XL Zoe now. Thank so much for the comparison photos! And congrats again on the wonderful outlet finds!
I keep trying to go on a ban, but it doesn't seem to work. I just meant to go return my hobo and get a planner if they had one....I just can't resist a deal. Good luck finding one!!!!!!!!!!