***my first reveal ever and my first ysl..go me go me :)**

1. 2012-06-17 22.11.48.jpg

2012-06-17 22.24.20.jpg

2012-06-17 22.24.39.jpg

2012-06-17 22.24.58.jpg

2012-06-17 22.26.54.jpg

This is the first time i do a reveal so here it goes....

I PRESENT TO YOU MY BEAUTIFUL. ...yves saint laurent muses two cabas tote.....(yes my first ysl purchase ever)
    Bought this during the presale Nordstrom sale a few weeks ago..such a sweet deal ...anyways the moment i.saw it i knew it had to go home with me...a few minor scratches so the sa offered it to be sent to be polished up for freeee ...since i couldnt take it home since it was presaled ...i said sure why not...today i finally picked her up soo excited ....definitely in good hands :heart:
  2. Beautiful congrats on your first YSL, enjoy!!!!
  3. Congratulations, beautiful bag!!
  4. ^^^^ Aww thanks guys Im so excited :heart:
  5. Ooooh...what a gorgeous color!!! Congrats on your first!
  6. Congrats! That color is amazing.
  7. What a stunner! Congrats!
  8. yeee you indeed, this coulour is so stunning although it is also neutral for many many wardrobe choices, love it, cobgrats !!!!
  9. what a great color!!! Congrats.
  10. Thanks. for all the compliments everyone.!!!!!..i guess i really made the right choice as far as the color is concerned...they had a black patten leather...a eggshell n black one...and a red one...the one i have is a very unique color ...n it really stood out...match made in heaven :heart:
  11. Simply stunning. I love her.
  12. Beautiful colour, will look fab all seasons.
  13. I am seriously in love with the colour of your bag. Congrats on a great purchase!
  14. beautiful color!!! Congrats on your new purchase!
  15. Congrats!!! Love the color. How's the leather? Is it soft or stiff? Can you wear it on your shoulder? How are you liking it? So sorry I have a lot of questions. I almost did a presale on this bag but bacjed out coz I haven't seen it irl. :smile: