My first PurseBlog Thread come look at my treats

1. I'm new to purseblog, but Louis and I have been passionate lovers since I was 16...over 10 years ago, here are my latest additions

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I am actually debating whether to keep the set, I'm not in LOVE with it, and think it may just sit in my closet, since the boots are non US release, I may list on eBay.....dillemmas dillemmas

2. OMG I love it!! I was checking out the boots and pochette earlier this week..it's so hot! Keep it!!

3. don't sell it, it looks so fabulous on you. punk chic. nice hair too.

4. Those are smokin hot! LOVE the boots!

5. I totally love, love, love the boots and matching pochette! You look great in them!!

6. congrats ...love the boots. I have the motard pochette and find that the strap doesn't sit very well on it at all:confused1:

7. Gorgeous! Those boots are TDF!!!!!!! I say keep them both!

8. OMG!!! I love the combination... may I ask how much the boots were??

9. They both look great on you!!! Keep them!

10. No I don't mind, that's one thing I love about TPF how everyone shares:love:, if it wasn't for this site, I would have never known about and potentially missed out on:sad: the silver suhali lockit that will be coming my way shortly:graucho:!!!
    The boots were about $70.00 more than the pochette, so 1,870.00 or something like that

And I should have known that all of you LV addicts would tell me to keep them!!!:heart:

11. PLEASE keep the boots! they look absolutely amazing on you!

12. I was wondering about this, and while putting it together was surprised not to find a slide through in the flap of the bag for the strap to stay put...strike 2 MOTARD!!!:tdown:

13. ^^ I agree and then when you DO manage to place it through ... the bag doesn't close properly at all:tdown: Keep the boots and can't wait to see photos of the silver suhali:love:

14. love the boots! very nice!

15. H-o-t!