My first "Purse"....WOOHOO!!!!!

1. It's finally here. It arrived so nicely wrapped in holiday wrapping. What a classy touch. I love ya hgbags.:tender:

So without further ado, my new 06 Sapin Purse. Oh how I LOVE this color.:love: So much more beautiful than photos can convey. I love the purse style. Finally a bbag I can fit my chubby arm through the handles.:yahoo:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Yay!! Congrats Fendihunter, she looks amazing, the colour and leather are TDF!!

3. It's beautiful! you ROCK :yahoo:

4. :yahoo: Congrats on such a beauiful Bbag!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo:

5. That is gorgous! :love: Congrats!

6. gorgeous new purse, Fendihunter!! that's beautiful leather!! :drool: Congrats!!!:yahoo:

she looks awesome on you!!:love:

7. Thank you so much ladies. I'm so excited I was finally able to get one of these to fit on my shoulder, but I'm afraid that might change in a few months.;) ;) ;)

8. :smile: What a beauty! Just love it! and you don't fat have arms! You look wonderful!!
    (never say anything negative about YOU!)

Awesome!
    Linda Marie

9. Fendi, that is a pretty bag! I have the sapin work, it's a beautiful color! (I think the leather is the best!):yes:

10. Fendihunter.

Congratulations:yahoo:

The Purse Bag in Sapin looks devine!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

11. Fendi, the purse looks absolutely stunning! I've been looking at the other purse on eBay ... but I really should be on a ban right now. Can you tell me how tall you are so I can get an idea of how large the purse is?

Thanks!

12. Awwwwwwwwwwww, Fendi! You're so sweet:yes: It looks great on you and I'm just thrilled you love it!! Wear it in the greatest of health!

13. too cute

14. Congrats! I know the feeling! I see all these people with their cities and their work on their shoulder and can't figure out how they manage! Love the color!

15. Congrats!!! That looks really good on you!!