my first prada!

1. For Xmas I'm getting my first Prada! My hubby ordered it today from Bluefly and I even got an extra 20% off.... I cant wait to see it in person. I have a Miu Miu, and mostly LV's so far. I'm hoping this bag will be as good as it looks & easy to care for w. the patent leather! :heart::heart:
  2. u will wan more....:graucho::p
  3. FABULOUS choice. I'm sure you are going to LOVE it!
  4. I love that bag in patent -- and black is such a great choice -- I bet you will be really happy with it.
  5. love love the shape of that bag!
  6. Hey congrats!! Can't wait to see pics!! ..and'll be getting more!!
  7. almost bought *that* actual bag myself :p congrats! you will love this bag more than your other bags!
  8. Here are some pics of my Xmas present :heart::heart::heart: - I just got the LV Glitter keychain in palladium and clipped it on. What do u think?? I'm also hoping to shorten the crossbody strap, cause I'm 5'3" and it hangs pretty far down. Has anyone ever gotten additional holes punched in their strap for this reason?? Thanks!! :yes:
    prada_gauffre_LVcharm.jpg prada_gauf_LVpalladium.jpg aerial_prada_blk.jpg
  9. Wow, the bag and key chain look so pretty!!

I have a similar looking prada bag, and I did not make additonal holes(I am too lazy to go to cobbler..), but I make the strap goes through the strap ring and clips it into the ring of the handle(that you clipped LV keychain) to make the strap shorten. (hum... hard to explain..)
  10. Thanks for the tip on the strap - I will try that before I head to the cobbler! Here is a closeup of the Vuitton charm on my new Prada...very sparkly!