My first Prada

1. My new sand suede prada arrived today from Bluefly. It is pretty big! But I love the style. I will really use this bag. What do you recommend to treat it with so it resists stains? TIA
    Prada 013.JPG Prada 016.JPG
  2. Hee, hee! Must be a keeper: I see the security tag has been cut off in your model shot. ;)

If I were you, I'd call an actual Prada boutique to ask about what to treat the suede with. You don't have to tell them you got it from Bluefly. Prada sells a lot of suede bags. I'm sure they can recommend something for you.
  3. Wow... What a beautiful bag! I don't know how to treat suede, but this sure is a beauty. Congratulation!
  4. congrats!! :biggrin:
  5. Thanks Prada Psycho. I did take the tag off, so it's mine! I really love this bag. I carried it today and I swear at least 5 women commented on how hot it looked.
    Thanks Handbag Angel and RoseMary. I'm in love:love:
  6. Very nice, I love the detail.
  7. OOOh I likey!!! That's hip & funky!! Congrats!!
  8. Congratulations on the bag. Re the suede -- whatever anyone recommends, if you spray it (which I've done with suede boots to good results) I would say a. make sure it's an even application and b. that you brush it all one way on the nap first and you should be fine.
  9. Congratulations.
  10. cute bag
  11. That's exactly why I got it! I was around during the original hip and funky era of the late 60's early 70's (of course I was pretty young in my early teens:graucho:) so I guess this bag makes me feel carefree and hip! Love it!!!:heart:
  12. My black fringe makes me feel the same way -- I so understand !!
  13. Congrats- the color is lovely!