My first Prada

1. I got this bag a a great price from NM. It is perfect. I always carried bigger bags but realized that this one works very well. I got all my stuff in and had some room to spare. I thought this would be an evening bag but it can be used all day;)
  2. Very nice! congrats on ur first prada. I can guarantee it won't be your last! I got bit and haven't looked back! :p

She looks very functional and classic at the same time!
  3. Awwww!!!! Congrats on your Prada & welcome!!!!!! Yup...she won't be your last....Enjoy!!!!
  4. Enjoy !! It looks very pretty !!
  5. Thanks all. Prada Psycho pmed me and I also caught the Walnut brown Gauffre satchel this morning. Until I used this one I thought I needed a big bag. But, after this one I am sold on this size. It is perfect in all respects - fits well on my shoulder and stays on my sloping shoulders. Has all my stuff, works well for night or day:heart:. So, I let the Gauffre go :crybaby: But, bought a medium YSL muse:yahoo:

Now, I am on the hunt for a small Gauffre (preferably brown). I saw the large bowler in black at Saks and want the smaller version.
  6. Congratulations, Enjoy.
  7. woo hooo!! Very cute bag, congrats!
  8. I took her to a party last weekend and she got lots of compliments.
  9. Congrats!!
  10. What a pretty firstborn....enjoy:heart:H