My first post - question about Mandarin Epi!

1. Hi everyone. I'm new here and enjoy reading all your posts. I'm awaiting my new Speedy 25 which I just ordered and I was thinking about getting some type of accessory in the Mandarin EPI before the price increase thsi week. I already have a Mono French Purse wallet so what would be a good fit? Anything that you all love (seeing as you are the experts!). Thanks for any input!

2. Welcome Lori! Didn't the price increase happen today?

Anyway, are you looking for a small accessory in epi? Or a whole other handbag?

3. for the speedy 25 you can get the epi pochette to help organize..and you can use it as a small evening bag! double functions!

4. Hi - thanks and yes just looking for an accessory - like an agenda or card holder - something like that.

5. Congrats on the Epi Speedy, I'm pretty sure that's going to be my next bag in the same color :biggrin:

6. I think a small ring agenda would be fabulous in mandarine epi.

7. Congrats on your speedy 25 and I hope you will post pics of whichever mandarin item you buy. I love anything in mandarin. V

8. 1 vote for agenda from me! I don't know about you, but I depend on my agenda. Have fun picking out your accessory!