My first Pochette!

Thanks! I liked the shape of this bag and thought it a perfect summer bag! This is the first time I've put a scarf on it tho! I like it! Makes it dressy!

I think I could easily become addicted to scarves! Watchout Shopmom! I could surpass you're storied collection (nah, not really. She's a legend!)

I so glad you all like this color! I really couldn't decide! I thought the yellow was GREAT! It had these little hints of red that I just loved! I wear pink well but, this one called to me.

It was unanimous! Everyone there really liked this color for me! so I'm glad you all do to!

You also love because it is a bit...oh...Tiffany blue??? It looks great both on you and your bag! And will compliment your bracelets??? : )

You also love because it is a bit...oh...Tiffany blue??? It looks great both on you and your bag! And will compliment your bracelets??? : )

:roflmfao:

BUSTED!

No! I swear I didn't even THINK of that blue! but, now that you mention it...it is totally true! And it will look great with the bracelets!

A-T-G, it looks beautiful on you! That blue looks great with your complexion.

SoCal, you may be on to something... Tiffany blue... I didn't think of that at the time either but now that you mention it....:yes: :yes:

We missed you, too, SoCal!

Looks great. Here's another fun knot: Lay the scarf down with the wrong side facing you. Grab 2 opposing sides and do a single knot, not a square knot, just a single knot and pull the said opposing sides through until you can pull no further. Now take those same sides that you just pulled through and knot behind your neck. You should have a nice fluffy roll of fabric at the front of your neck.

This sounds like a cool idea...but, I don't understand what you're saying...I'm a total moron at following written directions!

Are you saying that I should lay the scar down flat or fold it into a triangle but wrong side down? And if flat, how do I wear it?

I'm confused :sad:

For SoCal

430810320_cdc3fb129b.jpg

H scarf on the blue drawer.

430810325_7f51495b28.jpg

close up. I don't know if you can tell in this pic...but, in reality these are very different colors! The boxes def look greener when next to the scarf.

Still awesome tho!

430810329_38196198b5.jpg

Side by side!

I originally had the orange boxes in with the blue (and it looked GREAT!) but, the Orange ones have outgrown their home and I had to make room for a new drawer. My DH won't be pleased that I've snatched ANOTHER one!

430810327_5a1610d57a.jpg

My NEW drawer! Soon to be as full as the BLUE one!

Too CUTE with both draweres designated TIFFANY and HERMES!!:yes:

Congratulations on the LOVELY Pouchette.....I love these!! The scarf rings are PERFECT with it too.:yahoo:

HG??? I don't know how to tie your scarf this way, either....computer illiterate, and scarf tying illiterate:confused1: