My first Pochette!

1. I went to H yesterday with Crochetbella, Shopmom, and Mom of Twins.

I had been looking for the Triplets Pochette but, my boutique didn't have any. My sweet SA had Hawaii send over 3 in different colors for me to choose from; Yellow, pink, and tourqoise. She called me last week to let me know that they had arrived...but, I waited for my visit with the gang (hey, who WOULD pass up Shopmom's advice on a scarf??)

[​IMG]

2. sounds like you guys had a great time!

3. Here they are opened up (I'm not that big of a tease! :lol:...wait...does that make me easy?? :hrmm:)

Anyway...back to the boxes! The Triplets Pochette in Turquoise blue and a box of Twilly scarf rings (CB said they'd work for the pochette as well).
    [​IMG]

4. Lisabags, we had a blast! It is always fun going to H with a group of devotees! But, you'd better be ready to buy something! We're all SUCH enablers!

5. Here it is in all it's glory!

[​IMG]

6. Beautiful scarf!!! Congrats!!! I missed you all!!!

7. Wow congratulations.

8. SoCal! We missed you too! Next time!!

9. [​IMG]

Here's one of me "tying one on". My neck isn't a delicate one, so no double loop for me :p!

However, with a collared shirt and jacket, this could work!

10. [​IMG]

Here's another one. This time with the scarf ring. I'll need to practice this a little more to make it look prettier! At least I knew how the heck to put it on! Thanks CB! :kiss:

11. A, I love it!!! You take the best pics too!!! Talk about enabling...you are pretty good yourself!!! :graucho: It looks fantastic on you!!! *smooch*

SoCal, wish you were there too!!!

12. gorgeous! i love all the colours!

13. [​IMG]

Last pic! I know that traditionally, the Pochette is used on bags...now I don't OWN an H bag (yet!), so I pulled out one of my FAV vintage bags and put her on that! I think it looks pretty great!

14. I so glad you all like this color! I really couldn't decide! I thought the yellow was GREAT! It had these little hints of red that I just loved! I wear pink well but, this one called to me.

It was unanimous! Everyone there really liked this color for me! so I'm glad you all do to!

15. Looks great on your pretty vintage bag! Love it! :yahoo: