My first piece of Hermes!

1. I lurk on this forum, but can't really dish out for Hermes accessories and therefore bow my head for you ladies. Anyway, I still wanted to share my first piece of Hermes with you all! I just turned 21 this weekend and my boyfriend gave me this narrow enamel bracelet. He picked it out himself and I absolutely adore it! I'm so excited! Opening that little orange box was such a rush. I suppose it'll be a while before I get to do that again but I'm very happy with my little bangle :yahoo:

DSC01560.JPG DSC01561.JPG DSC01562.JPG DSC01568-1.jpg DSC01559.JPG
  2. happy birthday!! your bf gave you a great bday present!! the bangle is very pretty, congrats on your first H item!!

3. Congrats and welcome to the Orange side!

4. :heart: aww... how very sweet of him! Congrats on your 1st H item.. it's lovely!! love the unique colour as well. Wear it in good health

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

5. Congratulations!
    That is so pretty, and what glorious news that your BF in on the orange side as well!
    :yahoo:

Wear it in wonderful good health.
    :yes:

6. Happy Birthday!

What a great BF. He chose your first (but far from last!) H piece well. You'll enjoy it for years and years!

Yay nerdphanie! :yahoo:

7. Congratulations! Happy Birthday! What a boyfriend! :p A real sweetie he is. :yes:

8. Happy Birthday and congrats!!!! :yahoo: A bangle was my 1st piece from H too...I know it won't be your last! :yahoo:

9. Gorgeous!! Congrats on your first piece :biggrin:

10. Happy birthday and congrats on your first H!! Your BF has wonderful taste!!

11. Happy birthday!! And those H bangles are one of my favorite H items and something not everyone knows about - I have 3 and want more! It's very pretty and a nice step into the world of Hermes!

12. happy bday! lovely bangle!

13. Steph happy birthday!!!! So beautiful!!!

14. You have elegant-looking hands--the bangle looks perfect! what a sweet gift from your thoughtful guy. Belated happy birthday!:heart:

15. Happy Birthday and congratulations on your first H piece!