My first pair of Coach shoes!

1. When I first saw this pair of shoes I was in love... then I asked myself how come it took me so long to discover how cute Coach shoes are?! :lol:
    Anyway, I am diving head first into the Coach shoes club! :p
    Let me present you with my very first pair of Coach shoes - Janeesa :heart::heart:

My cat seems to like them too, he was rubbing his head against them... :roflmfao:
    [​IMG]

coach4.JPG coach1a.jpg coach2a.jpg coach3a.jpg
  2. They look very cute on you! :smile:

3. Thank you!! :smile::smile:

4. Those shoes are awesome!

5. Congrats! And your kitty is too cute. :smile:

6. thank you!! yeah he's very cute and very curious... :biggrin:

7. I have the same pair and I love them. They are so comfy

8. Congrats! aww.. your kitty loves Coach too.

9. thank you :smile:

10. YAY, we're twins!!! Aren't they adorable? Congrats to you (and kitty too).

11. Cute shoes...

12. Those are awesome! I have them in black and, seriously, they are my favorite shoes of all time. I get so many compliments on them. They look great on you and I love the color! :yes:

I have to warn you, though, you're headed down a slippery slope. You've just opened your eyes to a whole new world of Coach!! It takes just one pair of Coach shoes to get you addicted - it's just like purses. I started off with my first pair this summer and I now have three pairs. I did the same with watches. I bought one a month or so ago and now I just got another. UGH! :p

13. ^^ yep I slipped on that slope this year...within just a few months 4 pairs of Coach shoes 'suddenly' appeared in my closet!!?!

14. ^Yes, mine appeared rather suddenly, too. So, have you seen those new Havanah pumps like the ones Stophle bought? I desperately neeeed those in black leather. I seriously might die if I don't get them. :girlsigh:

15. Oh, Zzuliyta, I forgot to mention that your kitty is adorable! :yes: