My first one!!!!!

1. Hey girls!

I did it! I bought my first Chanel ever during my vacation to NY!:yahoo: I can't wait for you to tell me what you think about it!!!
    I preferred the patent one as I'm only young (26 years old) and I think it's more modern than lambskin (it's only my opinion).
    I was lucky because the SA ordered it for me from Florida and there were only 3 left nationwide!!!:yes:

I also got a necklace...

For information the bag is $1795 and the necklace is $155 (all before taxes).

Chanel 1.jpg Chanel2.jpg
  2. Congrats! Love both of your goodies!

3. :yahoo: :nuts: :yahoo: Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE your bag!
    Is that the jumbo or medium patent?

4. which boutique did u go in NYC? is the flap medium size or jumbo size? very nice bag :jammin:

the necklace is so pretty... $155 is a good price as well :smile: thinking about getting myself one as well...:wlae:

5. I love the black patent flap bag.

Very pretty.

Congrats!

6. Congrats! I love them both. I've got a Jumbo Patent myself. Enjoy!

7. Congrats! Both items are beautiful.

8. I absolutely love your bag!!! Congrats. I'm gonna pick up my black caviar with silver this week...but I'm now considering the patent black as well.

I just hope that the Dubai CHANEL gets the patent as well so I can see both in person and decide.

Is is medium?

Enjoy your bag!!!

9. Thank you so much! I'm glad you love it!!! It's the first time I try not to wear a bag very often because I'm afraid of damaging it...

I got both the bag and the necklace at the madison avenue boutique. I didn't see the necklace in any other boutique in NY.

The funny thing is that I saw this bag first in Bergdorf Goodman, and when I went back to get it (about 2 days later), it was gone!!! And it was the only store who had it in NY! I went to Chanel madison avenue and they told me this bag didn't exist anymore and that I couldn't get it. A few days later I went bag to that same boutique in madison avenue and my sister insisted I ask another SA if they had this bag, just in case, which I did. And indeed, that other SA, namely Jonathan, called florida and was able to order one for me!!! So I would suggest you talk to him if you would like to order it.
    The bag size is the medium. Hope that helped...

10. The bag looks gorgy!!!!! Glad you got the one you wanted. I hate it when SA's either give you the wrong info, or are not helpful.

11. looks amazing !!!! congratz !

12. I'm loving the patent flaps more each time I see it.... Congrats!

13. Lovely.

14. luff the patent flap! she's such a beauty! :love:

15. that's so gorgeous, congrats