my first, one and only blueberry spy

1. i just came back from HK with this beautiful blue bag and i haven't felt blue since :yahoo:. the colour is so rich and the leather is tdf :love:

09012007063.jpg 09012007064.jpg
  2. Gorgeous! Congratulations! That color is just amazing IRL!

3. WOW- not much more to say but WOW:nuts: Absolutely beautiful!

4. OMG :drool: :drool: :drool: !
    That is so BEAUTIFUL...wow, congrats, that is one amazing bag! :love:

5. Wow, that is super bubbly and super lovely! Congrats, what a way to start! It's beautiful!

6. WOW!! I CANNOT get over how ABSOLUTELY AMAZING your spy looks!!!! :love: ::faints::

I was hoping that Blueberry would be more navy (like in the online pics) so I would at least have a chance to convince myself that I wouldn't love it as much. But that color is unreal!!

7. Wow

8. Wowza, that bag has more bubbles than a bottle of champagne!!! :nuts:

Congratulations on your new Spy! :greengrin:

9. thank you ladies :cutesy:. i was actually looking for the metalic spy but every boutique i went to has the blueberry on display. it was a very nice colour so i got it. i love this bag so much i might just let my LV stay in the closet for now :p

10. oooooohhh, gorgeous! congrats!

11. Such a beauitful colour, congrats on your first spy

12. wow, what a stunning beauty!!!

13. i adore it...............its so lush, and unusual..you will be stopped by tons of people asking about this beauty

14. nobody stopped me so far but a lot of staring :graucho:. now i'm saving for a metalic or hologram spy, might take a long time.

15. Congrats, it's absolutely gorgeous!!!