My first new LV of 2008...

1. I went to the San Francisco LV store today to exchange a gift (cles) and intended to get on the list for a Violette Heart. Instead, I saw some Violette Vernis items already in the store. Well, I love the color and bought a French Purse that I've already started using! I also went to Neiman Marcus and got a little Balenciaga coin purse which I think looks good with my Montaigne Bag. These will also look great with my Neo Cabby Black. I have to say I didn't expect to love the Violette, but its very nice! I saw the SA's sheet with the new Aquarelle bags and the Epi purples, they seem to know less about the Epi and a lot more about the $$$$ LE's!! I want to get a Violette Cles now, gotta wait till those come in. I did WL for a Violette cosmetic bag and Aquarelle vachetta papillon. :heart: I 'd love to get a purple epi bag as well.

I wanted to add that I had a great experience - my SA was very helpful and showed me many different items. I got to hold the Silver Suhali Zippy which I :heart:love:heart: but its just too shiny for me. Also, I looked at Prada & Balenciaga wallets and I thought they felt flimsy - the LV has a much more solid and lasting feel to it...therefore worth the extra cost!

violette_bal_montaigne.jpg violette_frencchpurse.jpg group_lv_2008.jpg
  2. Congrats!! Good to hear that you had a good time at the store. I can't wait to see this new Vernis color IRL.

3. yay, congrats! I love the violette FP!

4. LOVE IT!

The Violettel is the first LV color that has thrilled me as much as the Fuchsia!
    Its gorgeous!
    Enjoy!!!!!

5. Congrats ..love the violette too:tup:

6. Thanks! The Violette really is pretty - it looks great with black! I'm hoping for a Violette Rosewood Ave to match it...

7. congrats !!! they are so hot, the black and purple go great together !! :smile:

8. Congrats on your French Purse! The color is TDF!
    I also looove your Bal coin purse :heart:

9. The violette is gorgeous! You convinced me I need to get a violette cles to go with my black epi speedy!

10. congrats! i love the violette and the epi. :drool:

11. Congrats, this color is so stunning!

12. they're all pretty!!! congrats!

13. Congrats on your 2008 goodies- love them!

14. Oooh, the Violette FP looks gorgeous against Black Epi .... :drool:

Congrats!!

15. Here is Violette, hangin' with my Neo Cabby GM. Now I just need to get the new style Violette Cles and possibly the silver cosmetic case - that will complete me... at least for a couple of weeks.:love::nuts:

neo_cabby_violette.jpg