My first Mulberry purchase!!

1. I just bought my first Mulberry bag today. It's the large black drawstring bag from the (highly controversial) Mulberry for Giles collection! :p
    The best part is though that I got it for 50 % off! And at a boutique, nonetheless.
    My sister has a dark brown Emmy bag, which is a kind of thick, sturdy leather. Mine is softer nappa, and I quite like the color. It's not pitch black, but rather a bit grayish... I also thought it looked a bit scary in pictures I'd seen on the internet, but in real life it's actually tamer. It's such beautiful bag, I really don't care about what some people think about it, it's mine and I love it! :yahoo:

(in case someone is interested, the Helsinki boutique should still have at least one Giles bag left; a shiny, patent-like white small drawstring, also 50% off. they also had a studded clutch some time ago. you can get their telephone number from the Mulberry official site, but I'm not too sure if they'll be willing to ship abroad...)

2. Wow - you must post modelling pics!!! congrats on your new bag!!!

3. Congrats and would love to see it!!! What a bargain, too!
    Post pics, please:tup::tup::yahoo::yahoo:

4. I bought my first 3 years ago and now I can honestly say I would never use another bag designer.
    I am madly in love with Mulberry!!

5. Super News!!

6. congrats!

7. Congrats and what a bargain! It's certainly a statement bag, would love to see modelling pics.

8. Congratulations!:woohoo::woohoo:

9. Congrats!!! Would be great with some modelling pics!:tup:

10. Well, here are two photos that I think came out pretty well:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I think in the second pic you can see pretty well the distressed texture of the leather. :love:

11. Wow!:nuts: Rock that bag!!!!!:wlae:

12. Congrats, it rocks! Great bargain too.

13. Cool! And what a bargain! Enjoy it:tup:!

14. :tup: Im really pleased for you!

15. Wow! The bag looks great on you! Congratulations!