my first mulberry is here....

me_love_purse said:
here it is.....
it is perfect. not too big, not too small.
however, can anybody help me with collonil spray thing. i posted a question but noone answered. how to spray it exactly, and what color should i get, netural or black?

Great bag! Sorry I can't help with the spray. Guess if I said "I don't know what the heck collonil is," I'd be giving away the fact that I've never owned a Mulberry. :shame:

hey girls, I have a few mulberrys and all have been sprayed. I bought the collonil on ebay as it seems IMPOSSIBLE to find it in the UK. Have just had a look at mu can and it is in neutral. As somebody else was saying you bag does temporarily go darker when you spray the bag, but it is only temporary and soon returns to normal. It's definitely worthwhile spraying the bags as I find Mulberry's mark very easily without it. Also, remember to spray outside as it absolutely reeks!

My Mulberry annie came with a can of collonil waterstop spray in neutral that I have used. As other people have said the bag will darken sl when intially sprayed but when dry it goes back to it's original colour. Congratulations on your new bag!!! I love Mulberry!

WOW brilliant choice beautiful bag. You can buy the Collonil spray over the telephone from Mulberry and it is £7.95 . You need to spray 30cm away from the bag in a continuous motion. Oak darwin will darken when treated the black looks as though it is wet but leave for 24 hours before using and it will be fine. Treat your handbag once a month with Collonil and use neutral :yes:

Great buy! I have a rosemary in Oak and I :heart: :heart::heart: :heart: it!:yahoo:

I sprayed mine with Collonil, guess I used the neutral one (wasnt aware there was more than one)

For those in the UK, I think pretty much any store that sells Mulberry bags will sell the Collonil - you might have to ask for it if its not on display, this is what Ive experienced in Fenwicks and a small independent shop anyway.

Online there is this place that sells it also https://secure.linedancing.co.uk/acatalog/Linedancing_Store_Footwear_Accessories_15.html

hey girls, I have a few mulberrys and all have been sprayed. I bought the collonil on ebay as it seems IMPOSSIBLE to find it in the UK. Have just had a look at mu can and it is in neutral. As somebody else was saying you bag does temporarily go darker when you spray the bag, but it is only temporary and soon returns to normal. It's definitely worthwhile spraying the bags as I find Mulberry's mark very easily without it. Also, remember to spray outside as it absolutely reeks!

skibunnyuk, I bought my Collonil spry in Mulberry store in London.