My first Mulberry Bayswater -- come see!

Congratulations! It's so sweet and cute:heart:

Maybe we should buy more bags in these different and 'difficult' (as some say) colours than the safe blacks and browns, let's make the world a prettier place:smile:

wow i am sooo jealous i abs love that colour, i love all things pink. i am buying my first mulberry bag next week as soon as i get paid, new shop just opened here (glasgow, scotland)...anyone know where i could get the pink one tho, i was going to get chocolate coloured one :smile:

wow i am sooo jealous i abs love that colour, i love all things pink. i am buying my first mulberry bag next week as soon as i get paid, new shop just opened here (glasgow, scotland)...anyone know where i could get the pink one tho, i was going to get chocolate coloured one :smile:
try phoning the factory shops to see if they have the pink ones in, Im guessing they might ;)

You lucky ppl who live in the UK! Mulberry is hard to come by in the States... is there a thing like apple green Ledbury? I've already started looking for my next Mulberry :graucho: