My first Mono LV - YAY!!!!!! It's the Ribera Mini!!!!!

1. I've been having a hard time deciding which mono LV should be my first, especially since I try not to buy bags that a lot of people have. You can probably tell that from my first LV purchase - the graffiti Alma pm! Well, yesterday, I randomly came across a bag that I think is a beautiful mono bag that isn't carried by a lot of people...ladies, today I snatched up a SO Mono Ribera Mini!!! :love: I am sooooooooo excited for its arrival!!! :yahoo:

Just wanted to share my excitement with you all and to thank Lee69, John_5, and Kittie LaRoche for helping to authenticate!!! :flowers:

YAY!!!!!!!!!! :party:
  2. OMG!!! I:heart: :heart: your SO Monogram Ribera Mini!!:love:

She is GORGEOUS!

3. cute piece,congrats
  4. :wtf: OMG:nuts: You won!!!!:yahoo: Congrats !!! It's a beauty and very rare indeed:graucho: :love:
  5. Congrats!! I am so happy for you:smile:
  6. pinki and bagsnbags - Thanks so much!!!! I know the mono Ribera isn't a favourite of a lot of PFers, so I'm so glad to hear I'm not the only one who likes it!!!!!!

Lee69 - I did, I did!!!!!!!!! Thanks soooooooooooo much again!!!! Can't wait till I get it!!!!!!
  7. that's a cutie, well done!
  8. Are you kidding? What is not to :heart: ! I think I like it better in the mono!
    I think it's TDF!:love:
    Your collection is unique and wonderful so far. Thank you for sharing.
  9. congrats! I never have seen it IRL. but it looks so cute!
  10. Couturegrl and mh21 - Thanks for celebrating with me!!! :wlae:

mickloisme - Thanks so much - I like it better in the mono too!!! I'm very, very slowly building my collection - couldn't do it without all you lovely PFers though!! ;)

jamalu - I've never seen it IRL either!! :shame: But I will really soon - I hope I love it just as much IRL!!!
  11. SO CUTE!!! CONGRATS!!!:yahoo:
  12. Thanks Irene!! Hoping to slowly build up a collection as drool-worthy as yours is!!!
  13. I love it! :love: congrats!
  14. Congratulations!!
  15. thats so cute congrats :biggrin: