My First MJ!

Jan 9, 2006
thanks to Neiman Marcus' Last Call :smile: I went down to Coral Springs to take my GRE and after getting well above the score I needed and driving right past Sawgrass Mills, I thought I should stop and treat myself.

It's in the Honeydew color, I love it! It used to be $795 marked down to $295 ... I couldn't decide between this and an indigo blue satchel for $313, but this one won. :smile: I went the day after handbags were restocked, I had to restrain myself!

mj1.jpg

mj2.jpg

mj3.jpg

mj4.jpg

mj5.jpg

mj6.jpg

Wow, my clothes are all wrinkled ... too much sitting at the computer! :shame: The strap is adjustable, right now it's on the longest hole so I can fit it on my shoulder. The only thing I don't like is that there is only one zipper pocket inside, no cell phone or anything. Oh well!

Thanks everyone!

aprild said:
Nice color. Good deal too. I haven't been to Sawgrass in yrs. I may need to check it out. Congratualtions.

I hadn't been in years either. Aside from Neiman's, there wasn't too much I was excited about. I picked up some summer clothes for cheap, but that was it.