My first MJ - Cherrytart Ines - LOVE IT

1. I could not get her out of my head since I tried her on at Nordstrom on Tuesday. I wouldn't normally make such a significant purchase w/o more deliberation. It just really felt right for me from the color to the size to the shape. I went by Nordie's today at lunch, and she was still there. SA was very nice and helpful as always, so Cherrytart Ines returned to the office with me.

Many thanks to all of you for the feedback and encouragement. It was very helpful reading your opinions about and experiences with MJ bags.

I've got total afterglow now. :shame:
  2. Congrats! Cherrytart is SO pretty!
  3. congrats! this color is so hot. i really wish i could pull off this bag. you have to share pictures!
  4. wow! that is a great bag, congrats!!
  5. Congrats! I am absolutely smitten with the cherrytart Ines! Such a fabulous bag :love:
  6. Congrats! :woohoo: I think the color is TDF :drool: Pics pretty pls? :p
  7. Yes, modelling pics would be fantastic! :graucho:
  8. Thanks so much! I've never seen this shade look so sophisticated.

I'll post pics as soon as I can. Work has been pure madness. In fact, the bag was partially a reward to myself for putting in an obscene number of hours for the last two months.
    I must say...I am over the moon for her. :love:

I wish this joy on all of you!
  9. Pictures please!!!!
  10. Congrats! Ines in CT is gorgeous... can't wait to see your pics!
  11. What a great choice for your first MJ...that bag is beautiful! Can't wait to see pics!
  12. Beautiful bag. I have been eyeing it at Nordstroms each time I have gone there!
  13. That color is gorgeous!!! I can't wait to see pics!! CONGRATS!
  14. I finally got a co-worker to take some photos. I tried to post them, but alas, they are too big. :sad:

I'm so not tech-savvy about some things. :confused1:

Should I try to go to Image Shack? I read in the FAQs that some tPF'ers like to use it.

I'm so proud of this bag; I would like to share as so many of you stylin' ladies have.

Thanks. :heart:
  15. congrats!!!!