My first MJ bag EVER!!!!

^ Candice...I've been wearing my black Julianne these past few weeks.
I'm breaking this baby out this weekend though...I've been prancing around the house with it though... repetitively announcing to my husband that I found a beauty....and he's like "would you put your holy grail bag down already" LOL.

Congratulations it's absolutely gorgeous. I really need a grey bag in my life. LOL!!! Please be so kind and show us some modeling pics.

Are you ladies waterproofing and stain proofing your MJ bags? If so with what products? I have a new stam that I haven't worn yet and I'm wondering if I should treat it first? I just keep taking it out of the dust bag and smelling it.LOL!!!

^ Candice...I've been wearing my black Julianne these past few weeks.
I'm breaking this baby out this weekend though...I've been prancing around the house with it though... repetitively announcing to my husband that I found a beauty....and he's like "would you put your holy grail bag down already" LOL.
haha! My boyfriend is like "oooo... kay... a..nother... bag....."

How did you watermark your photos btw?
I just inserted text in a photo editing program - did I do something wrong? *eek*

Congratulations it's absolutely gorgeous. I really need a grey bag in my life. LOL!!! Please be so kind and show us some modeling pics.

Are you ladies waterproofing and stain proofing your MJ bags? If so with what products? I have a new stam that I haven't worn yet and I'm wondering if I should treat it first? I just keep taking it out of the dust bag and smelling it.LOL!!!
I haven't started using it yet because I was scared if it wasn't authentic (but not anymore). I will post modeling pics in the next 2 days when I use this baby!

Oh, and I have NO clue about waterproofing or whatnot with MJ bags. But this one seems to have some sort of treatment so water wouldn't soak in? I could definitely be wrong.

oh so it was YOUUUUUU!!!!....lol i was looking at that bag and contemplated it 599$ for a gray alyona....great deal! beautiful bag.....
:lol: I actually posted it in the Authenticate this thread, and then I was like oh no! I'm drawing attention to it!! So I have to buy it immediately lol.... hopefully there will be another soon?

I think most of the quilted leather bags are coated with something that protects them from water damage/stains. I haven't sprayed any of my quilted bags and haven't had any problems with them getting a little wet - I don't know if I'd carry them in a pouring rainstorm, but a little moisture from snowflakes hasn't caused any kind of damage or wear.