My First Miu Miu Bow Satchel

1. Yesterday I went to a Miu Miu boutique and bought this bow satchel which I have been longing since Spring. Finally the new fall collection is out and I love it so much:heart:. Here's my pix with her. The last pic shows how it's worn with the shoulder strap being doubled up.

P1010401-s1.jpg P1010417-s1.jpg P1010418-s1.jpg P1010421-s1.jpg
  2. congrats! suits you vm :tup:

3. Wow congrats!!! Beautiful bag.

4. it looks so great on you!! congratulations!!! :yahoo: .. my bow satchel should be arriving from NAP tomorrow, I cant wait!!! x

5. WOW! looks really great on you! is that the light brown one or chocolate one?

6. monkyjib, i believe it's the chocolate one as the SA told me the new Fall/Winter collection comes in white, off-white, pink, grey, dark brown and black. I love this brown color as it has a slight vintage touch to it which makes it more casual i think. It's an everyday bag for me and I don't want something too dressy.

7. Congratulations on your first Miu Miu satchel! The leather on that bag looks soo delish :drool: It looks very nice on you! :yes:

8. Its so pretty! It suits you really well. Can I ask how much it was? Im trying to track one down for me in this colour.

9. this bag is soooo nice - i love it, i just got me the same in black in italy :smile: love at first sight!!!! will post pics soon

10. sure, it's HKD8250, approx. USD1058

11. It looks great on you. Congrats.

12. The bag looks stunning!! And you look fabulous with it :tup:

13. wow! it is gorgeous! congrats!!!

14. i love it, congrats!!

15. Congrats! The bag is very nice and looks great on you! :tup: