My first Medium Alarm Red Balenciaga!

1. I got my first Balenciaga bag as a present a month ago. Never been a fan before but OMG it's devine! :heart: The colour is what a call emergency red but i think it's called rouge. The leather is just unbeliavable. I find myself petting it unvuluntereely sometimes, it's just so soft... I am now looking to buy a classique in black, unfortunetly from my own funds this time I own a couple of designer bags - marc jacobs, prada, gucci, LV but after a B-bag everything changed. Now i want this bag in every colour of the rainbow. :supacool:
    Изображение 005.jpg Изображение 006.jpg
  2. lovely bag! you're lucky to find a great red bag...i'm still looking for my perfect red bag.
  3. I never had a red bag before, always thought it wouldn't go with anything and would undermine all other colours in my outfit but it's not at all the case. It's certainly attention-grabbing and it looks good with most of the stuff i wear. Maybe because it's such a bright red, it kinda takes a life of its own.
  4. Welcome to the world of Balenciaga!!
    You will want more and more.....mwah ha ha
  5. Congrats and welcome to the Bbag addiction!
  6. What a HOT color! I think I need to add a red to my collection. I never thought I could pull off a red bag...but seeing all these gorgeous red bags is giving me that itch! :yahoo:
  7. Congrats on a beautiful bag, the first of many to come I'm sure. :yes:
  8. Gorgeous rouge bag, mozzarella! Congratulations and welcome to the world of Bbags...
  9. Beautiful bag Mozzarella!!!
  10. super HOTTTT !!!!! WELCOME!! :smile: