My first marc jacobs bag! - Venetia

1. I picked up my new venetia today from Nordies today that I had pre-sold. I absolutely love it! the leather and quality is amazing. I've had a marc by marc jacobs bag, but not one from the collection. Initially i wanted the blake in black, but when I found out about the venetia at this price I went for it and hopefully I won't regret it! I needed a classic black bag, so it worked out well...I know its probably not as classic as a chanel classic flap or an LV speedy, but its good enough for now and especially at this price. so exicited...I think I may sleep with it tonight... is that wrong? :smile:

Also a huge thanks to this board for being so informative about sales and everything in general - you guys are great. I never would have known that this bag was going to be included in the Nordstrom anniversary sale if it wasn't for this board, especially since my Nordies wasn't even including this bag to begin with. So thanks!

Here are pics:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Congrats! What a gorgeous bag!!! The goldware looks stunning!! :yahoo:

3. Congrats on your first collection bag....you have made a great choice!

4. it looks fabulous. i had to restrain myself and NOT get one. so congrats :biggrin:

5. Gorgeous!! I think you made the right choice. You'll get a lot of use out of this bag. Congrats!

6. Wow, that bag is fabulous! The suede and hardware are amazing. Congrats!

7. Beautiful! I love the Venetia!

8. Congrats on getting such a great bag!! It's a classic!

9. Soooo pretty! I love it, what a great choice! Congrats!

10. I love the Venetia! Congrats!!

11. Thanks for posting a pic. I am waiting or mine to arrive. I did not get to see it before I ordered it, so I was hoping it would look great and it does! I think it's a perfect black bag that is useful, but looks cool, too.

Enjoy your bag!

12. Congrats!! I hope you enjoy the venetia!

13. Congrats! It's gorgeous! How much did you pay? Do you know where I can find one!!? ;)

14. Congrats!!! Love it

15. Looked even better than in the previous pictures I have seen of this bag! Congrats! I'm deciding about getting a Stam but I might have to go for this one too! May I ask what was the price you got this lovely bag for, if you don't mind my asking?