My first Marc Jacobs bag - Beige Quilted Fabric/Ostrich Stam

1. hi all. this is my first marc jacobs bag and i am very excited to share her with you so i've taken lots of pics for you to enjoy :smile:. i usually post in the LV forum since i've been nuts about LV bags. but then i decided to branch out into something a little different so i thought i'd try marc jacobs and i am hooked big time! i'm so happy and i just love this unique bag!!! it's a nice change from lv...

presenting my beige quilted fabric stam with yummy ostrich trim. since it is coated fabric, and i love that little sheen to it, it is not as heavy as a leather stam and so my arms will thank me for that in the long run lol...enjoy the show.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. **GASP!!** That is STUNNING ichelle!!:nuts::nuts::drool:

I'm so happy you're getting into MJ bags. You always buy the most gorgeous LV bags and it's apparent your MJ bags are going to be just as amazing!!

Congrats!! It looks beautiful on you!!

4. Great pics iChelle. The bag is so gorgeous and you are definitely looking diva! Enjoy and welcome to the stam club.

5. thank you gals!! i'm soooo excited :nuts:

6. You look soo stunning!!

7. You are so pretty! This bag fits you perfectly. Nice decision you made. Congratulation!!!

8. Wow, that bag is stunning!! It looks great on you! Congrats!

9. Wow, ostrich!! That's one killer bag. You did a great job taking photos and the bag looks fabulous on you. Congrats!!

10. Congrats....!:tup: I'm dying to have a stam too...

11. Your bag is TDF! You are very pretty too!

12. Wow! Nice bag..congrats!

13. thank you all :heart:

14. Its beautiful and so are you. How did you pictures come out so good??

15. a steady hand and a good eye ;)