My First Lv!

marspalm

pursefreak<3
Jan 21, 2006
I went to short hills today deciding that i needed a new bag... so i went into chanel and saw nothing then i went into dior and i liked the mini gaucho ( or whatever the very small one is called) and then i went into LV i saw the perf speedy but i didnt really like it (is anyone totally in love with it? because i really dont see the attraction) so after trying on all the bags in the store and having the security man on the floor laughing with my incapability of making decisions (puhlease i was just buttering him up so maybe he would let me sneak out the back with a trunk :lol:) i decided on the speedy 25 and i am totally in :love::love::love::love: i put my pursket in it and filled it up already they fit so much! i think its the perfect first LV i'm sooo excited... my grandmother was with me and she got one too i'm not sure of the name bc we looked at so many but it has two handles and the bottom is sort of gathered ish...idk i'm too excited to think about hers!

OH! lol my grandmother came up for a couple days (from FL) because they are buying another building and wanted to look at it in person anyways like i said ^^^ she got a new bag too. BUT she refuses to bring it back to FL and wear it because she thinks people will think she is showing off. Marco island (where their condo is) is small and they only know certain people and they gossip and she is worried they will talk about her and think she is showing off... i think she is crazy... what do you think? do you ever not wear a certain bag because of how you think people will react?

marspalm said:
OH! lol my grandmother came up for a couple days (from FL) because they are buying another building and wanted to look at it in person anyways like i said ^^^ she got a new bag too. BUT she refuses to bring it back to FL and wear it because she thinks people will think she is showing off. Marco island (where their condo is) is small and they only know certain people and they gossip and she is worried they will talk about her and think she is showing off... i think she is crazy... what do you think? do you ever not wear a certain bag because of how you think people will react?

Tell your grandma, life is too short to worry about how other people perceive of her. I'm sure they're going to talk about her anyway, (that's what people do when they have no life) so she should enjoy/wear her beautiful LV with pride!