My First LV!

1. Yippee!! Today was the day...I finally got my first LV - the Mono Canvas Speedy 30. Thanks to everyone who inspired me to finally get started on an LV collection.

I do have one question though. My speedy did have some creases. I've read on previous threads that it does take a while for the creases to come out. I immediately stuffed it with towels (that's why it looks so plump in the pics!). Any other advice? Do you know on average how long it will take the creases to come out? Thanks again!!!:love: :love:
  2. CONGRATS!!!:love: I find that the creases come out faster when the bag/canvas gets warm. The only speedy I store folded is my Cerises speedy and I just leave it outside on a warm day (not in direct sunlight though, because of the cherries). Works like a charm!:smile:
  3. Congrats! It's beautiful!
  4. Nothing like a brand new bag. Enjoy it.
  5. Congrats on your first LV!!!! It's a beautiful bag!!! Enjoy!
  6. Congrats on a great first LV!
  7. Congratulations, it is gorgeous!
  8. Thanks everyone! And thanks Irene for your advice. Seeing that I live in Texas, there are never a shortage of sunny days. I'll place it next to a window tomorrow to see if that helps. :smile:

9. omg....

luvpurses24 did you get your speedy at the galleria dallas?
  10. A perfect classic first LV! Congrats!! You'll have it forever!!!:love:
  11. Great Choice. Maybe your 2nd LV can be a Damier Speedy.
  12. congrats! it's beautiful :smile: i agree with LV addict the creases do come out alot faster when it's warm... when i break out my speedy in the winter time it takes forever! haha
  13. luvpurses24 - congrats on your first piece of LV!!! its so beautiful! oh just looking at your pics reminds me when i bought home my first LV baby! congrats again and enjoy!!!
  14. Oh my gosh! Look at that pearly vachetta! :love: Congrats on your bag!

You've got the right idea stuffing the bag with towels. I have mine stuffed with tee-shirts and the crease have come out nicely.
  15. It's So Beautiful (The 30 Is My Favorite!).....Congratulations & Enjoy!