My first LV!!

1. This actually happened last Thursday, but I was kind of busy so I didn't have a chance to post :sweatdrop:

My sister and a friend of mine went down to Rodeo on Thursday, we decided that we were just going to look around, no shopping... Well that is until I saw the LV store on Rodeo and totally caved in lol

I love the Antigua line and when I saw the new striped color I fell in love with it immediately! I was very hesitant about the Antigua line at first because of the material, but it's very different than what I though it would be, it looks like it's a very soft material almost like linen but when you actually get a hold of it, you see how durable it is, very stiff and looks like it'll last me awhile!

I actually didn't buy it at the Rodeo store though, the SA we had was trying to rush us through the purchase and even had the gall to ignore us and start helping other customers that came in while we were still talking to her :wtf: plus, the store only had two of the pochettes, they were display models, they looked good, but the plates on both were a bit scratched and I wanted a perfect one lol So I ended up going to the lv in Saks on wilshire and got the nicest SA, he was male and french, who helped me out with everything, was patient and answered all of my questions. :yes:

Anyways, so here is my very first LV purchase the Antigua pochette plate PM in Navy stripes :yahoo:
    Sorry about the size nd quality of the pics, I took them with my camera phone

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Here are the rest:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. and some more

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Again sorry about the quality/size

4. So cute!Congrats!

5. yay congrats!!! V nice!

6. congrats! it's very cute!!

7. lovely piece. congrats. I want one.

8. Lovely...what are you going to use it for?

9. Thanks girls! :biggrin:

I was thinking of using it as a make-up bag or wristlet (if I buy a strap)/clutch :yes:

10. Congrats .. I want a plate too...i lvoe the striped Antigua:heart:

11. That is just adorable- congrats & thanks for sharing!

12. Oh, cute!

13. Congrats! It's very fresh looking!

14. Congrats! What a perfect spring item!!

15. Love it :heart: