My First LV shoes!

1. Omigod, I can't believe I spend $490 for a pair of loafers! I could'nt help myself, I was just going to try them on to see how they feel and look on my wide Fred Flintstone feet.....before I knew it I was signing the credit card slip! The pic doesn't do these shoes justice, they're so beautiful IRL, the colors, the style (for a loafer), the comfort :love: ! This is actually the first time I have spent this much for a pair of shoes :worried: ...but I think it's worth it :huh: ....I need some reassurance please!
  2. LOVE THEM! I have a pair of driving loafers as well..(but mine were only 280) I bet they feel like magic on your feet! Enjoy! (OH!! And dont feel bad, I have spent more than that one strappy thong sandals that have way less material! ) Your feet will thank you for the comfort, and they are so NICE!!
  3. I absolutely LOVE these shoes!! I am SO jealous, I've been eyeing them for a long time!!! :love:
  4. Thanks you guys, I needed that reassurance :love: !
  5. Congratulations... I bet you will buy your second pair very soon.. =)
  6. You have wide feet too??? And you found LV shoes that fit?? YAY! Congrats, they are gorgeous!!!
  7. Don't you just love it when you find shoes that are both sylish and comfortable?!?!? Congrats!
  8. Very cute! I adore them! They look very comfortable too. I'm not familiar w/ their sizes though? What would be a size 7?
  9. Congrats! I love the contrasting stitching, and they look comfy :nuts:
  10. I love the little Koala lock on them, buying these would make me buy a matching wallet. ;)
  11. Great choice!!
  12. Congrats on your first LV shoes. :p
  13. You got some really good looking shoes there :biggrin:!
  14. very cute drivers!
  15. Very nice~~I love the fact that you didn't have to sacrifice comfort for style. I love how it's very subtle yet can tell it's quality!