My First LV! Red Epi Jasmin!

1. Hi everyone, I wanted to share my first LV purchase! Red is my favorite color. :love:

I'd only seen the red/silver jasmin before and I really liked it. But today the LV store happened to have the red/gold -- when I saw it, I was in love!

I have a question about the metal buckles that connect to the handles -- on my red/gold one, 2 of the metal buckles are rectangles and 2 extend to a longer, rounded top (see the closeup I attached). The SA said this was for attaching a strap to the bag.

The store also had a red/silver jasmin and all 4 metal buckles were rectangles. Is this an older style? I didn't ask the SA but I peeked at the date code and it looked like it was Feb 05. I kind of like the uniform look. Does anyone know why it's different?
    P8190425.JPG P8190427.JPG
  2. Congratulations for your first (and beautiful) purchase! I love the jasmin! Silver is actually the new hardware that comes with the red epi jasmin. Anyway, enjoy your bag!
  3. sorry i don't know the answer to your question. i just wanted to say congrats on your beautiful bag! :love: i love the gold hardware better too.
  4. Congrats!
    The Red is such a striking colour and IMO the nicest out ot the epi colours!
    Your bag is gorgeouse!
    Enjoy and thanx for posting!
  5. The red epi is one of the other materials I am lusting after--that bag is gorgeous! I have my eye on a red Soufflot that I saw on eBay, but am unsure if I want to pay that much for an eBay bag.
  6. You made a Great choice with the red Jasmin. When they changed all the hardware to palladium, the metal styling changed to uniform rectangles with rounded corners (for all epi's). I have the silver/red Jasmin and it's funny because i was actually disppointed they made it all uniform.
  7. Your red Jasmin is gorgeous! Congrats!
  8. Beautiful!!! Love the color
  9. Congrats!
    I have the Mandarin and mine also has those longer extended rectangles. Could just be a recent change but I'm not sure.
  10. Gorgeous bag, congrats!
  11. stunning bag..congrats and welcome to PF
  12. congrats. it's such a beautiful bag, you made a great choice.
  13. what an awesome purchase! Congrats! It looks fab.
  14. Wow, it's gorgeous! Epi in red is just so beautiful! Congratulations!
  15. I LOVE that bag! What a great first LV! :yahoo: